Arriving in Milan?
8 Tips How to find an Apartment on rent in Milan:
1) Apartments on rent from Italian real estate agencies.
2) Apartments on rent in short term rental websites.
3) Apartments on rent directly from Italian landlords.
4) How to find the right apartment for you?
5) What the rent normally includes, what is left out. And so the things you need to pay for yourself plus quarantees to the owner.
6) Contract typologies, codice fiscal e permesso di soggiorno.
7) Common scams when renting an apartment in Milan for long-term.
8) Internet connection
Some Useful infos when you have already arrived
Garbage separation & Supermarkets & Restaurants / Aperitivos
How RentalMilan.com services are different?
Arriving in Milan?
Students from Australia Video Reviews Sara from Australia Bocconi student Sara from Australia renting out “Otty” apartment January-July 2014. “Hi, I’m Sara. Im from Australia and I have been staying at apartment rented by Ottavia. I currently study at Bocconi in Milan and it’s very close by from the apartment. I can walk there in […]
Video Reviews of India students in Milan Pranav from Delhi India He stayed here in Milan for little bit over 1 year adn in “Giulio” apartment 7 months for studies. “Hi my name is Pranav and im from Delhi, India. I came Italy may last year and Ive been living in Giulio’s since january and […]
Apartment Milan Italy – Text reviews from 2009-2011: “We stayed 4 nights in this beautiful small apartment. It is very tastefully furnished and everything fits very well because a lot of it is obviously custom-made. The comments by the other guests are true: it’s close to the center and next to a tram stop, but still […]
Apartments for rent in Milan starting prices in Euros for specific length of stays: Prices of Milan apartments generally depend on the size, location and overall characteristics and special features of each accommodation. As each one of apartment in Milan is available for rent from a minimum of only 3 days, to several months, up […]