Hi student of Bocconi University & others!
Here in Italy the situation is getting better, but generally it is still uncertain.
Universities will give you the option to study from home or having lessons here in Milan from September/October. It is not an easy decision, by now.
There are just 2-3 months to find and book an apartment in Milan, waiting longer, a lot of students will have the same hurry!
How about searching already for your dreamy apartment, among the best options still available?
Near your university and with the best quality / price.
From now we have A NEW CANCELLATION POLICY and a stress free booking process!
- BOOKING to Rental Milan
You can easily book online without stress :
- Total refund of the booking in case of cancellation up to 30 days before the check-in (if the cancellation happens less than 30 days before the check-in, it can’t be refunded)
- 50% refund of the booking in case of cancellation during the rental period (considering the booking related to the days after the departure the apartment is not rented anymore).
Or, instead of the refund, we can keep your booking as a credit for your next stay in Milan, for example from January 2021, with the guarantee we’ll keep for you the same conditions and the price won’t increase.
- No rent nor deposit to pay to the landlord before the check-in
- Online full booking procedure and contracts: check out How to Book
- You can visit all the apartments with 360° Tours, most of them also with the Video Tour (with me!)
and see the Video Reviews from students like you.
2. CONTRACT with the landlord (prior notice)
How it works in Italy?
There are usually 3 months of prior notice in the lease agreements, in case of an earlier termination of the contract.
It means you should pay the next 3 months, after the day you say you want to end the lease.
Furthermore the tenants usually have to pay the rent to the owner every 3 months.
For the tenant forced to come back to his Country, we don’t apply the “3 months” rule:
- it’s due just 1 month after the departure (conditions: give the keys to Rental Milan and let the apartment free)
- monthly rent payment (within the 20th of the previous month).
This new policy can be applied only in case of verified impossibility of enjoying of the apartment due to lockdown, pandemic, interdiction of all the flights (stopovers included) between your Country and Milan.
Find your apartment on rent in Milan.
Bocconi University MBA student Milano experience