Hi student of Bocconi University & others!
I took those videos at the beginning of September 2020.
Now, in April 2021, they are still up-to-date for incoming students figuring out if coming to Milan for the next Academic year 2021-2022, from August 2021.
Here in Italy the situation is getting better, mainly in comparison with April 2020.
University students will have online classes only for a couple of week, in mid April 2021 it should be possible again to attend classes in presence! 👍💫
However, I’m aware the general situation all around the world is still uncertain, so we offer you a new cancellation policy, to make your booking stress-free 🌸
There are just a few months to find and book your apartment in Milan from August 2021
… by now the best options are still available 😍
Modern, good located, close to your university and with a good quality/price: find here your dreamy apartment!
We have A NEW CANCELLATION POLICY and a stress-free booking process!
→ BOOKING to Rental Milan
You can easily book online without stress :
- 100% REFUND of the booking, if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the check-in
- 50% refund of the booking, if the cancellation happens less than 30 days from the check-in, or during your stay.
If it happens during your stay, the amount of the booking can be 50% refunded, is the one related to the rental period after the earlier departure (for example, if you paid a 12 months booking for August 2021 – July 2022, in March 2022 you leave from the apartment, the 50% of the booking April-July 2022 will be refunded => the booking is € 300/month, so the 50% of 4 months booking will be refunded – € 600).
Or, instead of the refund, we can keep your booking as a credit for your next stay in Milan, with the guarantee we’ll keep for you the same conditions and the price won’t increase.
- No rent nor deposit to pay to the landlord before the check-in
- Online full booking procedure and contracts: check out How to Book
- You can visit the apartments with 360° Tours and Video tours.
and see the Video Reviews from students like you.
→ CONTRACT with the landlord (prior notice)
There are usually 3 months of prior notice in the lease agreements, in case of an earlier termination of the contract.
It means you should pay the next 3 months, after the day you say you want to end the lease.
The renter can pay the rent monthly, within the 20th of the previous month. So the first month rent is due within 10 days before the check-in, together with the security deposit of € 900.
For the tenants forced to come back to their Country because of an eventual pandemic/lockdown, we won’t apply the “3 months” rule:
- NO rent nor security deposit is due, if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the check-in,
- 1 month rent, if the cancellation happens less than 30 days from the check-in,
- 1 month rent (the rent month after the cancellation date), if the cancellation happens during your stay (as long as the renter gives the keys back to Rental Milan and let the apartment free).
The new cancellation policy for the Booking (to Rental Milan) and the Rent (contract with the landlord), can be applied only in case of verified impossibility of enjoying the apartment due to lockdown, pandemic, interdiction of all the flights between your Country and Italy.
(For example: if you end the lease, because you’ll have online lessons, it’s not enough to get the refund).
Keep chasing your dreams, you build your future, Covid won’t stop you either!
Find your apartment on rent in Milan.
Bocconi University MBA student Milano experience