Hello, I’m Ottavia Tagliavini,
your local personal assistant and the manager of this website and the owner of the apartment called Otty. I was born in Milan in 1975. I got a degree in Public & Relations at IULM university in 2000.
I worked in Roberto Cavalli press office, an Italian fashion brand, for 1 year and for 6 years as media planner for 2 big international advertising agencies in Milan. I was the CEO of PANORA, a business to develop 360° Virtual Tours among the real estate agencies.
In the same time Rental Milan was created 2008, and there was just my apartment. Then few friends asked to rent out their flats. First I tried to rent apartments also for short term, but then choose to rent them in 3-12 months range, best solution for international students and the land lords.
It’s not easy to find an accomodation in Milan for stays shorter than 1 year, because usually it’s requested a “4+4 years” contract.
In addition r.e. agencies websites are often just in Italian and you can’t see properly the apartments if you aren’t in Milan (just a few pictures, lack of information).
I want to help you!
On RentalMilan.com foreign people can easily search for the right apartment.
You can rent the apartments from the owners, they are fully furnished and equipped, ready to live!
The contract is from 3 up to 12 months, renewable.
Differently from all others agencies here in Milan:
- you can pre visit all the apartments thanks to the Virtual Tour with 360° interactive pictures,
don’t take any risk renting apartments you can’t see properly before!
- you can watch oner 170 Video reviews from the students all over the world,
- you can see the exact address near the map,
- the price is really “All inclusive“,
- all our apartments are fully furnished & equippe,
- we manage only our apartments where we have direct contact with the owners,
- you can check the availability on the calendars,
- I manage the cleaning service and eventual maintenance works.
I’ll be glad to be always at your disposal for any additional information and assistance!
I really like my job, we try to make our best to offer you a good service and to make you feel at home.