The price is really “All Inclusive”:
For each apartment, you can see the “price/day net rent” and the “price/month All inclusive”.
The “Net rent” is the amount you’ll pay to the owner (it includes the bills and taxes).
The “price/month All inclusive” is the Net rent + the Service fees to Rental Milan (the 25% of the “price/month All inclusive”) and it includes:
- All the bills: electricity, gas (cooking/heating), AC and hot water
- unlimited WiFi Internet
- condo expenses
- cleaning service every 4 weeks, the one after the check-out too
- “Personal Assistance”* during all your stay.
Included in the “price/month All inclusive” taxes like: garbage tax, municipality tax, contract registration tax, heating system annual check (be careful with the other agencies, usually they are charged to the tenants!)
NOT included in the “price/month All inclusive”:
the 22% of Italian VAT on the “Service fees” (the 25% of the “price/month All inclusive”) you should pay to Rental Milan to book an apartment.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any clarification.
You are sure you will not have any additional expense about your apartment!
All the apartments are Fully equipped and Ready to live:
- Bed linen, bath towels, kichenware, cleaning products, ironing tools
- Refrigerator, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, TV, WiFi
- Rules: No Smoking, No Pets
All the apartments are:
- located in safe city areas
- close to the main public transports
- walking distance from every kind of shop and service.
*What I mean with “Personal Assistance”?
Whatever you need, you can always contact me.
- if there is something not working at the apartment in Milan (washing machine, internet, just a light bulb…) I’ll fix it as soon or I’ll call a technician, a plumber and electrician
- if you need information how to get the “Permesso di soggiorno”, the “Codice fiscale” or other documents requested in Italy
- if you are just looking for a good pizzeria etc
- if you need a doctor or dentist
- if the neighbours are noisy
- if you want some suggestions about visiting Rome, Venice…
- if you need just some good tips about Milan
- to arrange the cleaning service
- help to deal with misunderstandings with the owner and the other renters.
I’m always available, 24/7.