How long term I can rent apartment Milan?
All the apartments in Milan are available from 3 months up to 12 months (contract renewable).
What does it mean “All inclusive” price?
- All the bills: electricity, gas (cooking/heating/hot water)
- unlimited WiFi Internet
- condo expenses
- garbage tax, contract registration tax, heating system annual check
- Agency fee of € 10/day (22% of Italian VAT included)
- cleaning service every 4 weeks, the final one too
- “Personal Assistance”* during all your stay.
What are the “360° Virtual Tours” and how I can see them properly?
You can pre-visit all the apartments in Milan thanks to the Virtual Tours with 360° interactive pictures.
It’s more than a video, it’s like Google street view.
Even if you are not in Milan, you can see visit the apartment as you were here!
You can see it as it really is and you won’t be disappointed when you see it personally!
Click on the button on the right bottom side of the Virtual Tour window to see it full screen.
Drag the mouse to rotate the picture as you like.
Click on the arrow to go from a room to the other one.
For most of the apartments we made also the Video tours!
An example: Virtual Tour and Video tour of my apartment, called Otty.
What are the “Renters Video Reviews”?
In the announcements you can see some videos of people renting apartment Milan long term and talking about the student accommodation Milan.
I preferred to publish the feedbacks from the renters as videos, not as text.
It’s very interesting and useful to see somebody talking about his experience, who can help you to choose the right apartment for you. See my apartment video reviews.
What you mean exactly with “Personal assistance”?
Whatever you need, you can always contact me.
- if there is something not working at the apartment in Milan (washing machine, internet, just a light bulb…)
I’ll fix it as soon or I’ll call a technician, a plumber and electrician to fix it
- if you need information how to get the “Permesso di soggiorno”, the “Codice fiscale” or other documents
requested in Italy
- just looking for a good pizzeria etc
- need a doctor or dentist
- if the neighbours are noisy
- want some suggestions about visiting Rome, Venice…
- good tips about Milan
- to arrange the cleaning service
- help to deal with misunderstandings with the owner and the other renters.
I’m always available, 24/7.
Airport Pickup service @ Arrival
It’s € 95, the price of a taxi.
If you are landing at Malpensa airport, we’ll come to pick you up by car and we’ll go together to the apartment for the check-in.
I inform you we have a Toyota Avensis station wagon, so please consider the room can be maximum for 3 people and their luggage (3 people with 3x=1 big / 1 little luggage should be ok) 😉
What you mean exactly with “Fully equipped & furnished?
All the apartments have all the furnitures needed, a WiFi internet connection, kitchenware, bed linen, blankets, bath towels, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, washing machine, clotheshorse, iron and board, TV, cleaning products.
What you mean exactly with “Cleaned every 4 weeks?
I’ll agree with you the date and time the cleaning lady can come to your apartments every 4 weeks. It’s a very reliable agency, who works for the apartments on my website. Your cleaning lady will tidy up all the apartment: please put your things in order so she can manage to clean the house properly.